Under the arches of the cloister and in the large corridors you can enjoy your breakfast or stop to write, paint or simply read a book. You can also enjoy the garden with, on one side, a typical Sorrento lemon garden and banana plants (please refer to the ‘Brief History’ section) and, on the other side, a large area overlooking the Naples bay. In the middle an alley with geraniums, hydrangeas and roses.
The alley is covered with straw mats for shade.
What we offer
- Free Wi-fi in many areas.
- Special price at the beach restaurant (Ristorante Pizzeria Da Michele). Restaurant website: www.ristorantedamichele.net
- Parking is not available
- Boat excursion to Capri and Punta Campanella Sea Natural Reserve.
- Linen and towel change, toiletries.
- Help in organizing your special event or ceremony.
- Transfers to Napoli (Airport/Station) and to Sorrento station.